CPL Guyana tickets on sale from Thursday June 9
CPL Guyana would like to announce that the eagerly awaited sale of tickets for the 2016 Hero Caribbean Premier League will commence on Thursday (June 9) at the new CPL Guyana Offices located at 238 Camp and Quamina Streets, Georgetown.
Patrons wishing to purchase tickets will be allowed 10 tickets per person for each game and where possible they may be allowed to purchase tickets with the seats of their choice in their preferred Stand depending on availability.
However, corporate entities wishing to purchase more than 10 tickets can contact the ticketing office for further details on how to do so.
The costs of tickets remain the same as last year and are as follows:
- RED AND GREEN STANDS – GY$4,000/US$20
- ORANGE STAND – GY$3,000/US$15
- THE MOUND – GY$2000/US$10
This year, the organisers have put in place many security features to prevent counterfeiting and unlike some other venues, tickets for the Guyana National Stadium are numbered to match the seat number which will eliminate the possibility of overcrowding.
Patrons are asked to make early purchases so as to avoid the rush as we get close to Match Days.
Four (4) exciting and high quality games are to be played in Guyana as follows:
- Thursday 7th July – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs at 7:00pm
- Saturday 9th July – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Kitts Patriots at 12 noon
- Sunday 10th July – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders at 7:00pm
- Tuesday 12th July – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks at 7:00pm
For further information on ticketing please feel free to contact the CPL Guyana office on telephone numbers 231-5344, 231-2035 or 225-5840 and on e-mail – [email protected]