CPL tickets on sale in Berbice
CPL Guyana wishes to advise that tickets for the 2016 Hero Caribbean Premier League Guyana home games are now on sale in Berbice at Location # 19 Princess Elizabeth Road, Queenstown, New Amsterdam, Berbice at Mr. Vijai Ramdhan’s office.
Patrons wishing to purchase tickets will be allowed ten (10) tickets per person for each game and where possible they may be allowed to purchase tickets with the seats of their choice in their preferred Stand depending on availability.
The costs of tickets remain the same as last year and are as follows:
- RED AND GREEN STANDS – $4,000 GY OR $20 US EACH
- ORANGE STAND – $3,000 GY OR $15 US EACH
- THE MOUND – $2000 GY OR $10 US EACH
This year the organizers have put in place many security features to prevent counterfeiting and unlike some other venues, tickets for the Guyana National Stadium are numbered to match the seat number which will eliminate the possibility of overcrowding.
Patrons are asked to make early purchases so as to avoid the rush as we get close to Match Days.
Four (4) exciting and high quality games are to be played in Guyana as follows:
- Thursday 7th July – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs at 7:00pm
- Saturday 9th July – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Kitts Patriots at 12 noon
- Sunday 10th July – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders at 7:00pm
- Tuesday 12th July – Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks at 7:00pm
For further information on obtaining your tickets from the Berbice location please feel free to contact Mr. Vijai (Paras) Ramdhan at telephone numbers 622- 0982 or 333-5981.