Baby killed after left near electrical wire

0

A Corriverton Berbice family is mourning the death of their 5-month old baby boy, Mason Cush, who was electrocuted Tuesday when he placed a live electrical cord in his mouth.

News Room understands that the 27-year-old mother was at home with her husband and 3-year-old son when she placed the baby on the floor to play with some toys as she was tidying the bed.

The floor, however, had an electrical cord which was plugged into the wall and to a TV; shortly after, the 3-year-old alerted the mother that the toddler had the cord in his mouth.

The mother rushed the unconscious baby to the Skeldon Public Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

The body is at the Skeldon Public Hospital Mortuary awaiting a post-mortem examination.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.