Concacaf suspends all developmental programmes
The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (Concacaf) has advised of the suspension of a number of its scheduled programmes, workshops and activities as a result of the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
These initiatives were scheduled for the March to May period and included sessions at various locations across the Confederation.
In a correspondence to its Member Associations, Concacaf listed the events as follows:
- Regional C License Coaching Course in Honduras
- Domestic D License Coaching Course in Nicaragua
- Concacaf-English FA Coach Education Mentorship Programme Phase 2 in Grenada
- Conacaf Coach Education Panel in Miami
- Domestic D License Coaching Course in Puerto Rico
- Next Play Academy Festival in Guatemala (April 4)
- Domestic D License Coaching Course in Dominican Republic (April 14 – 18)
- Regional B License Course for Technical Development Directors/Leaders of Coach Education In Jamaica (April 27 – May 3)
Concacaf said that they hope to reschedule the listed activities to alternative dates later in the year and noted that “all decisions concerning rescheduling of the above activities would be made in close consultation with all participating and hosting Member Associations for each of the respective events.”