Police opens Licensing and Certifying Office at La Grange
The Guyana Police Force (GPF) has opened a Licensing and Certifying at La Grange, West Bank Demerara (WBD).
The police in a statement said there have been increasing demands on the Certifying Office at Leonora in Region Number 3 which led to the opening of the second office.
“The intention of this office is to provide ease of access to services of the Certifying Office to those residents of West Bank Demerara and lower West Coast Demerara,” the police said.
The office will facilitate the following services:
- Certification of motor vehicles.
- Provision of Competences.
- Issuing of Driver and Conductor licenses.
- Sale of Learner Drivers Packages, when available.
- Conduct of Practical Examinations – which will be conducted on Wednesday’s and Friday’s at 13:00 hours.
The office became operational Friday, October 23, 2020, from 08:00 to 11:00 hours and 13:00 to 14:00 hours. Weekly operational hours will be the same.