Tickets for West Indies/Pakistan games in Guyana go on sale Wednesday
Tickets for the three T20 Internationals between West Indies and Pakistan in Guyana will go on sale from Wednesday at three locations, the Guyana Cricket Board (GCB) announced on Monday.
According to a release from the GCB, tickets, which are priced at G$4,000 for each match, will be available for purchase at the GCB Office at Regent Road, Bourda; Imran and Son at 73 ‘A’ Rose Hall Town, Berbice; and at Imam Bacchus and Sons at Affiance, Essequibo Coast.
All three locations would be opened daily from 09:00h to 17:00h on non-match days.
Tickets will only be sold for the Red, Green and Orange stands. There is a no-entry policy for the Grass Mound.
Matches will be played on July 31 and August 1 and 3, all from 11:00h, at the National Stadium, Providence.
The GCB release further indicated that fully vaccinated fans are those who have received their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks before the date of the match they will be attending.
Also, spectators will need to wear face masks to gain entry to the matches and then keep wearing masks throughout. Fans will also need to remain socially distanced at all times.
The Government of Guyana announced Sunday announced a 40% capacity of only fully-vaccinated fans into the Stadium.
According to the GCB, for fans to get a ticket and gain access to the Stadium, the following steps must be taken to meet COVID-19 match protocols:
- Ticket office location is at the main entrance to Guyana National Stadium.
- Ministry of Health officials will be on hand to validate vaccination documentation and check tickets and ID.
- Fans will need to present their ID, cricket ticket and vaccination documentation to be allowed entry.
- Fans will need to wear face masks at all times and social distance in the stadium.
- Fans will be accommodated in all stands, but will not be admitted to the Grass Mound.
- No re-entry is allowed if fans leave the venue.
- Under-18s will not be allowed entry.
- Fans will be able to purchase tickets for themselves, friends, and family members
- Tickets will be available from 09:00h to 17:00h on non-match days and 07:00h to 11:00h on match days.
Additionally, with vendors not available in the Stadium, fans will be allowed to bring their own food and non-alcoholic drinks. The following list of restrictions must be adhered to for entry into the ground on match day:
- Fans can bring in coolers of a size that can fit under their seat (12x12x12).
- Any ice in coolers must remain bagged to allow security inspection of coolers.
- Glass bottles of any kind are not allowed.
- Alcohol of any kind is not allowed.
- No knives, sharp metal objects, or firearms