Buxton man electrocuted while constructing step
A 30-year-old carpenter identified as Conrad Spencer died after he was electrocuted on Sunday.
Spencer of Company Road, Buxton, East Coast Demerara was constructing a step at about 09:30hrs when the incident occurred, Police Headquarters reported.
According to the police report, Spencer was erecting the step with an electrical saw when he came into contact a live wire.
Police said he was observed lying motionless next to the work-bench and his right elbow had what appeared to be burn marks.
The body was taken to Jerrick’s Funeral Home.
Investigations are ongoing.