Car goes up in flames


The Guyana Fire Service was called into action after a report was made that a car had burst into flames at Adventure Village, Corentyne, Berbice.

The News Room was informed that a blue sports model Mazda was completely destroyed by the fire. The incident occurred at approximately 12:20 hrs on Wednesday.

According to officials from the fire department in Berbice, the blaze was caused by a faulty electrical wire.

The vehicle is said to have been owned by one Mr. Gaffoor of Good Hope, East Coast Demerara.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.