Teen hospitalized after consuming acid

0

Eighteen-year-old Daniella Haley is a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital in a stable condition after she consumed Acetic Acid, Police Headquarters reported Saturday.

News Room understands that the young lady was assisting businesswoman, Angela Robertson at her Merriman’s Mall, Bourda Craft Shop on Friday when she asked Robertson for some water.

The businesswoman told police that Daniella picked up a light blue plastic bottle that she had on a countertop and which contained the acid and drank some.

Police in their investigations attempted to question Daniella but she is unable to speak.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.