Daily Archives

December 12, 2018

Baby killed after left near electrical wire

A Corriverton Berbice family is mourning the death of their 5-month old baby boy, Mason Cush, who was electrocuted Tuesday when he placed a live electrical cord in his mouth. News Room understands that the 27-year-old mother was at…

Smalta, iCool fuelling KFC Goodwill Football

Ansa McAl Trading, through its Smalta and iCool brands, has come out in support of the three-day KFC Goodwill football tournament, which kicks off on Saturday (December 15) at the Ministry of Education ground, Carifesta Avenue. At a…